Ayurveda Foundation Program
with James Bailey
James Bailey, DASc, C-AP (NAMA), LAc, Dipl OM, MPH, E-RYT500, Sevanti Institute, Founder
James inspires an awakening to authenticity as the highest expression of faith in oneself on the path of yoga and healing. He is sought out by yoga schools for his vast knowledge in traditional eastern teachings and modalities and the gift to bridge them to modern day living and individual healing. He leads retreats to India annually with his Sevanti Adventures. For more information on James’ teachings and India trips, please visit Sevanti Institute and Sevanti Adventures.
The Ayurveda Foundation Program is open to all as a lifestyle immersion into the Ayurvedic view of life, health, and healing. Learn the fundamentals of Ayurveda wellness for life, for family, friends and community. Open to anyone interested in a living practice of Ayurveda and a long, healthy life.
The Ayurveda Foundation Program is two 6 day immersions into the Ayurveda wellness arts. This Foundation Program is the beginning Level 1 training of the larger 850-hr professional Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program (AWCP).
Level 1 students are not obligated to continue to the Level 2 and 3 professional programs. The Level 1 program is open to everyone and may be taken as a stepping stone to the Level 2 & 3 advanced programs or alone. The Level 1 program is comprised of 200-hrs of training. (Core Required Courses 120-hrs + Elective Courses 80-hrs.)
In the Ayurveda Foundation Program you will:
• Learn to apply Ayurvedic lifestyle, nutrition, cleansing, herbology and oil therapies to yourself and family.
• Learn personal healing insights needed on your journey to balance.
• Develop a deeper understanding of the doshas, subdoshas, body constitution, and constitutional types.
• Master Ayurveda and digestive health to better assess and heal imbalances of digestive system.
• Begin learning to conduct traditional Ayurvedic dosha assessments on others.
• And you can also begin the journey to becoming a certified Ayurveda Wellness Counselor (AWC) !
SEPTEMBER 24 - 29 AND OCTOBER 29 - NOVEMBER 3
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Investment: $2200 by August 15, $2400 thereafter
20% Referral Discount For You With Registration & Payment By Referred Student