Tips & Etiquette
To make your yoga experience as pleasant as possible:
· Arrive on time, at least five minutes before class time. This allows you to move into the yoga experience in an unrushed way.
· Turn off your cell phone (or leave it at the front desk if necessary) to avoid disruptions.
· Leave your shoes on the racks in the retail area to keep the carpeting and studios clean and dry.
· Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing that allows you to move. Dressing in layers can ensure your comfort during the different phases of the class.
· Feel free to use our props and put them back when you are done.
· If you wish to have water near you, bring it in a screw top container.
And please DON’T
· Talk excessively during class.
· Eat a big meal four hours or less before class, although a small snack is okay.
· Stand on studio blankets or use them as yoga mats.
· Wear cologne or perfume, since many people are allergic to such substances.
· Leave a child (under age 16) unattended at the Atma Center while you are in class.