with Sandy Gross
Sat, January 19th Noon to 5pm
with Swami Atmarupa & Sandy Gross
with Deb Smith
Friday, Feb. 15th 5:30 to 7:30pm
with Swami Atmarupa
Sat. March 2nd 2:00 to 4:00 pm
Fine-Tuning Your Practice
A New Blog from Swami Atmarupa
Recordings of Guided Yoga Practices and More!
E-RYT 500, YACEP, FMS Level 2 Integrated Yoga Tune Up® Teacher
Sandy Gross is the founder of Move Well Cleveland, where she is focused on movement education and self-therapy training. Over her 30-year career, she's been a fitness instructor, yoga teacher, and founded the Evolution Yoga School.
Today, she empowers corporate clients and some of the winningest sports teams in NEO to prevent, manage, and eliminate their aches & pains. Additionally, she teaches anatomy & Self Care Fitness® for yoga teacher trainings and strength & conditioning coaches. It is her greatest joy to teach students to make friends with themselves through finding the yoga within their anatomy.
Her clients include the Cleveland Cavaliers, Kent State Athletics, University Hospitals and Case Western Reserve University. She is happy to now call the Atma Center her yoga home where she teaches Yoga Tune Up® and Move Well Flow classes in addition to co-leading with Atmarupa, the upcoming Study Yoga - A Community of Students & Teachers. Join the free FB group to learn more.
- Host of and student of multiple yoga workshops and continuing education trainings since 2003 as founder/director of Evolution Yoga
- Long time mentorships with Cyndi Lee of OM yoga & Bryan Kest of Santa Monica Power Yoga
- BA Journalism & Mass Communications, San Jose State university
- Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance (OM yoga 200 & 500-hours)
- Integrated Yoga Tune Up® teacher
- Roll Model® Method Practitioner & Teacher Trainer
- Functional Movement Systems FMS Practitioner Level 1 & 2
- ACSM Health/Fitness Instructor