Qigong: Exploring the Energetics
with Marilyn Payne
Saturday, December 9th, 2:00 - 3:30PM
Restorative Yoga: Opening to Healing Energy
with Deb Smith
Saturday, Dec 16th, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
THIS WORKSHOP IS FULL.
Please call or email us to be placed on the wait list.
Resilience - A Quality to Build
A New Blog from Swami Atmarupa
Recordings of Guided Yoga Practices and More!
AYT-L1, E-RYT 200, CYT
As a yoga teacher of 16 years Katarina takes delight in sharing the joy of yoga with her students. She strives to offer encouragement, humor, and inspiration to students of all ages and skill levels. Her teaching is enriched by the study of yoga philosophy and the anatomy of movement.
She sees yoga’s benefits as an antidote to our chaotic and stressful lifestyles. Yoga has helped her find strength, calmness and appreciation. It has taught her to treat herself and others with respect and compassion, how to find enjoyment, beauty, and meaning in life. Katarina has experienced the physical and emotional healing power of yoga and wants to share it with her students.
Katarina is available for private classes and specializes in
- holistic yoga approaches to aid in healthy aging
- chair yoga practices
- restorative yoga practices
- yoga for relieving stress
- developing a home practice
- B.A. Art History and German
- M.A. Art History
- Accredited Yoga Teacher Level 1, SATYANANDA YOGA®
- Experience Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance (E-RYT - 200 hours)
- Certified Yoga Teacher, Yoga Academy of North America Teacher Training Program
- Yoga Teacher Certification, Namaste Yoga, Royal Oak, MI