Qigong: Exploring the Energetics
with Marilyn Payne
Saturday, December 9th, 2:00 - 3:30PM
Restorative Yoga: Opening to Healing Energy
with Deb Smith
Saturday, Dec 16th, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
THIS WORKSHOP IS FULL.
Please call or email us to be placed on the wait list.
Resilience - A Quality to Build
A New Blog from Swami Atmarupa
Recordings of Guided Yoga Practices and More!
E-RYT 200, CYT
A dedicated student of the Atma Center since 2000, Denise is thankful for the stability and systematic structure of Satyananda Yoga. She has taught yoga for 15 years, studied various styles and completed 200 hour training courses in two of them. She attended the original Atma Center Teacher Training in 2001. Completing Teacher Training 1 the Yoga Academy of North America in 2013 confirmed why she has so much faith in Satyananda yoga: she found the course was the most organized, structured, and comprehensive program she had encountered, and it included long-term mentoring, which deepened her growth. She also completed the Satyananda Yoga Nidra Certification Course in 2014 and found it an asset to her personal growth and teaching skills.
Denise says, “ I love that I can continue to attend any level class for my personal practice and growth. There’s always new territory to explore within the body, especially since change is constant.” Denise's love for family, friends, and the planet shines through in her own individual style, and she is greatly inspired by and dedicated to her students.
Denise is available for private classes and specializes in
- meditation for individuals and small groups
- developing a personal practice
- Reiki sessions
Mantra Initiation 2001
Certifications, Registrations, Accreditations:
- Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance (ERYT - 200 hours)
- Certified Yoga Teacher, Atma Center Teacher Training Program
- Satyananda Yoga Nidra Certification
- 200 TT Hatha yoga with TRY for life December 1999
- 200 hour Anusara TT October 2011 with many more hours of training 2003- 2012
- study of Brahmrishi yoga 2009-2010 including anatomy study (50hrs), philosophy, meditation and chanting
- therapy fundamentals (10.5 hours) with Douglas Keller 2012
Workshops, courses and other trainings:
- SATYANANDA YOGA® workshops, satsangs, and continuing teacher training