Qigong: Exploring the Energetics
with Marilyn Payne
Saturday, December 9th, 2:00 - 3:30PM
Restorative Yoga: Opening to Healing Energy
with Deb Smith
Saturday, Dec 16th, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
THIS WORKSHOP IS FULL.
Please call or email us to be placed on the wait list.
Resilience - A Quality to Build
A New Blog from Swami Atmarupa
Recordings of Guided Yoga Practices and More!
Deborah A. Smith
AYT-L2, E-RYT 500, CYT, LMT
Deb Smith's professional background as an anesthetist and a massotherapist enables her to handle a wide variety of physical concerns. Deb can tailor practices to your unique anatomical structure and needs, allowing you to deepen your yoga practice with safety and confidence.
Deb can work with Beginner's through Intermediates for
- In-depth pranayama practice, including yoga for pulmonary rehabilitation
- Deep, sustained stretching practices to manage soft tissue pain and dysfunction
- Women's concerns including Pre- and Post-Natal yoga, yoga for the menopausal transition
- Teen and young adult yoga
- Tailored anatomy study (great for yoga teachers!)
- Chair yoga
- Developing a personalized practice
- B.S. Health Science, CWRU
- Massotherapy Degree, Limited Medical Practice, Ohio College of Massotherapy
Certifications, Registrations, Accreditations:
- Accredited Yoga Teacher Level 2, Satyananda Yoga®
- Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance (E-RYT 500 hours)
- Certified Yoga Teacher, Atma Center Teacher Training Program
Workshops, courses and other trainings:
- Yogic Studies 2, Satyananda Yoga®
- 30 hour Yin Yoga teacher training with Paul Grilley
- Yoga Anatomy with Leslie Kaminoff
- Satyananda Yoga® workshops, satsangs, and continuing teacher training