Yoga at the Museum
Theme is Opposites
August 19, Saturday
11 AM-12:30 PM
Yama & Niyama Monthly Study Group
with Swami Atmarupa
Sundays, 4-5:30 PM
Sep 10, Oct 8, Nov 5
Attend one or all!
Intro to Yoga Psychology & The Bhagavad Gita
Saturday, September 30, 2-4 PM
2017 INDIA TRIP!
with Swami Atmarupa
Trip includes a course with Swami Niranjanananda, visits to two Ashrams, sightseeing and much more!
Nov. 25th-Dec. 19th
Resilience - A Quality to Build
A New Blog from Swami Atmarupa
Recordings of Guided Yoga Practices and More!
AYT-L1, RYT-500, LPTA
Deb took her first yoga class at age 19 and has used it to manage her life at all levels. "It is through the SATYANANDA YOGA® experiences," she says, "especially the Yogic Studies programs, that I have found answers to many of the questions that I had so many years ago."
Deb has successfully used yoga to heal debilitating back and hip pain and slow the progression of arthritis. But the most profound benefits she has noticed have been a blossoming of mental and emotional strength. She notes she has less depression, more self-acceptance, more vitality and a greater ability to tackle the challenges of life, including completing a Physical Therapist Assistant program in her 50s.
Deb best serves adults who have back pain, joint pain, trouble with balance (physical or emotional) or simply want to feel better. Her gentle nature, yoga training, and knowledge of anatomy, physiology and body mechanics make her an ideal instructor for those with limited previous yoga experience who want to develop a supportive practice.
Deb Klein is available for private classes and specializes in:
- relief of back and joint pain
- managing arthritis
- back and core strengthening
- gentle yoga
- relaxation and stress relief
- improving balance (physical and emotional)
- breathing techniques (pranayama)
- neti practice (salt water nasal cleansing)
- BA, Psychology, Cleveland State University
- Associate of Applied Science, Physical Therapy Assistant, Cuyahoga Community College
Mantra Initiation from Paramahamsa Niranjanananda Saraswati
Certifications, Registrations, Accreditations:
- Accredited Yoga Teacher Level 1, SATYANANDA YOGA®
- 500 hour registration through Yoga Alliance
Workshops, courses and other trainings:
- Anusara Workshop with Jamie and Justin Allison, May 2007
- SATYANANDA YOGA® workshops, satsangs, and continuing teacher training